Thursday, March 4, 2010

Things that make me wish I weren't a student:
-having no time to make real, homemade meals on a regular basis
-having no down time because of homework
-never knowing what to address my professors as (professor? doctor? just their last name? by their first name if they're cool and hep?)
-having to walk to school and back home in the snow
-not having a real income, but having a career (basically... grad school is a career, right?)
-sitting in classrooms without windows for hours on end every single day

Things that make me want to never leave school:
-learning cool stuff
-being pretentious
-the feeling of accomplishment after a good paper, test, or project
-being on the same intelligence level as most of the people around me
-researching awesome stuff
-not having to start a "real" career
-access to all the amenities on campus
-discounts at grocery stores

No comments: