Sunday, March 21, 2010

I'm too shy to be publicly funny

Jokes I didn't tell anyone today:
-That bear weighs almost as much as I do!
-The worst movie I ever saw was the Testaments. Kidding!
-I'm glad that he's not my age, too.
-I was accidentally ordained a deacon once... (I've told this one almost too many times now, anyway. Although sometimes I substitute in other priesthood callings, like bishop)
-The bishop said to go to Sunday School and Priesthood, but left out Relief Society because everyone knows it's a useless meeting anyway. All you do is talk about emotions and homemaking.
-Heavyweights would be better with Zac Effron as Jerry.

2 comments:

Tiffany Pyper said...

There should be a like button for this post. Because I like it. A lot.

Natascha said...

OH MY HECK! Zac Efron as Jerry is probably the idea mankind has ever had.