Thursday, September 17, 2009

This list wasn't my idea, but it's coming almost a year later...

What It Takes To Be a Boyce (At Least In My Immediate Family):
-Moodiness
-Bossiness
-Perfectionism (explains the above)
-Willingness to argue without regards to others' feelings
-OCD about certain random things
-Sarcastic
-Witty (that's the nicer side of the Boyce humor)
-Know-it-all
-Smart (but different kinds of smart)
-Critical (this isn't always a bad thing. Just saying.)
-Spent at least one term at BYU Provo (it's practically family tradition at this point)
-Awkward relationships with sleep
-Hypochondriac (at least to a degree)
-Speech problems (from a mother who preferred the French phonetics to American)
-Creative names

2 comments:

The Kovar Family said...

Hahaha... I like it. :)

DJ said...

You are not supposed to post on Thursdays! I'm getting tired of telling you that!! Also, some of your lines aren't perfectly even. Dzana's post contains an incorrect amount of periods and spaces. I think you gave me swine flu last time you posted--Maybe it was just the normal flu--maybe it was something more serious. When I'm up late tonight I will look up all my symptoms and let you know.
:-)