Monday, September 28, 2009

The Real World

Reasons I Can't Sleep At Night:
-Stress
-Doing homework
-Too much energy left over from getting things done too late at night (stupid adrenaline system)
-Making lists of what I need and want to do tomorrow/the weekend/this month
-Futurephobia
-My books are never shipped on time!
-I know I've forgotten some assignment
-Right, I'm still working on that ORCA grant. (and by working, I mean, I haven't touched it in a month)
-I've become a slow reader. Why now?
-Thanks to reading some Caillois on Legendary Psychasthenia, the dark is a lot scarier
-Noise/light
-Stupid alarm clocks
-Inability to speak in any language
-Did I lock my car? Did I leave the oven on? Where did I put my glasses/watch/homework?
-Scheming ways to get Warren Buffet to lend me his economic resources
-Must... Use... Peaches...

No comments: