Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Break

Things That Are Awesome:
-Drifting
-Dogs
-Cats (to a lesser degree than dogs)
-Academia
-Europe
-Asia
-Books (excluding Twilight, obviously)
-Good Music
-Silence
-Good meals
-Dark chocolate
-Good friends
-Being content
-Good teas (I really like Twining's Orange Tea right now)

Things That Suck:
-Dirt/litter/trash
-Bad meals
-Bad friends (frenemies)
-Bad internet connections
-That overly full feeling after a large meal
-Soda (seriously, it tastes kind of good and that's where the good in soda ends)
-Realizing something you thought is/would be meaningful is actually empty
-Bad grades
-Not being content

3 comments:

Kate Challis said...

I totally agree with you with the soda. It always seems to give me burps or gas.

Frenemies suck, too.

CFaux said...

Ok...so, I like the picture of the Mexican Bear and also, the picture of the hug.

Also, I found out why that picture of you and Breetr is so good. It's because it follows the rule of thirds, which my sister told me about.

CFaux said...

Oh. Whoops, this is Natascha. I forgot I'm logged in as my mom.