Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Kind of Adventure

Places I want to eat at before I move away from Provo:
-Gloria's Little Italy
-The Vietnamese place on Center Street
-Sam Hawk's (again)
-The Korean place on University, right by Center Street
-Pizzaria 712
-Communal (again)
-Shabu Shabu
-The Parlor
-Four seasons hot pot and dumplings
-The China buffet place that's next to that crazy intersection down seventh east. I think.
-That one place called "@5" or something like that
-Taco-n-tento
-La Dolce Vita
-O'Falafel
-Ali Baba's (for the fourth time this semester... hahaha)
-Brugges waffles and frites (for the third time)
-Saigon's Cafe (or, as I call it, Ming's, which used to be a regular part of my diet)
-The chinese place that used to be the Mongolian place called "cooking taste right." Except I don't know if I really want to go now that it's not "cooking taste right."
-Diego's (I just really like that place)
-El Gallo Giro (ditto to the above)
-Se Llama Peru
-That one Peruvian place that's by University Mall
-Yamato's
-La Brioche (technically, it's just a bakery and not a restaurant)
-That one place by Timp high that's in that one mormon movie
-India palace
-Sammy's (I just like their cup shakes and the grilled cheese isn't bad)
-Einstein's (I just really like the lox, and that they're about the only place to get real bagels around here)
-Probably more places I can't think of

1 comment:

Sariah said...

Can I go to O'Falafel with you??