Friday, June 12, 2009

Life In Real Time

Projects I Am Behind On:
-ORCA project
-MA reading list
-Work
-Car maintenance (I have an appointment tomorrow morning)
-Breaking up (maybe I shouldn't make this one public, but oh well, since when do bloggers have privacy issues?)
-Hair maintenance (I need a haircut, desperately!)
-Cleaning my room!!!!!!
-Road Trips
-Reading scriptures every night 
-Being healthy

Projects I've Actually Followed Through On:
-New Computer (MacBook)
-Relaxing
-Dancing (tango and for fun)
-Going home with Aaron (for a weekend)
-Going to the gym (although I just barely started lifting weights)
-Reading for fun (Currently reading Julie&Julia)
-Making yogurt (although I need to buy more for a starter)

Issues With Getting Things Done:
-Hanging out instead of working
-Thinking I have more time than I really do
-Loss of interest
-Loss of budget
-Lack of moral support (mostly for the road trips-- I can't do them alone)
-Sleeping in too late, staying up too late, repeat
-Fickleness, Timidity, etc

No comments: