Friday, May 8, 2009

Summer

Guilty Pleasures:
-ice cream (I've been told I eat "missionary-sized portions," and it's true.)
-CATS the musical
-French music (especially Tony Parker)
-private dance parties in my room
-giggling at jokes in my head and not explaining them to others
-chips and salsa (I have no self-control when it comes to this delightful nosh)
-watching "Good Eats" on DVD (yes, I do have it on DVD)

Accomplishments of the week:
-those extra five minutes on the stairclimber at the gym (twice this week)
-dancing with Jose Luis (maybe not an accomplishment, per se, but fun nonetheless)
-going to the hiphop class at 24
-knowing what Cinqo de Mayo is (although I do kind of sympathize with the other side... Who DOESN'T love Napoleon????)
-running 3 miles in ~35 minutes
-working (seriously.. it's hard to motivate myself here)
-writing in my journal twice (and I plan on doing it again soon here)
-reading the scriptures every day
-watching LOST (I almost forgot about it... and it was a REALLY good episode)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Macavity's not there!