Tuesday, May 5, 2009

self-evaluation, pt II

Things I'm Good At, and By Good I Mean Average:
-Overeating on holidays
-Dancing
-Empathizing
-Cooking
-TXTMSGing
-The internets
-Reading

Things I'm Bad At:
-Arithmetic
-The Alphabet
-German
-Poetry
-Interior decoration
-Relating to others in a visible way
-Getting excited about things, especially if it's not in my own life
-Research
-Pointing my toes
-Being competitive (I kind of like being ridiculous instead)

Things I'm Good At, Legitimately:
-The silent treatment (often not on purpose)
-Avoiding eye contact with people
-Making stories up that people take as true
-Inside Jokes
-Being the best-kept secret at Campus Plaza (haha, in reality this one is making fun of myself... and others too, actually)
-Staring at others without shame. Especially if I'm not wearing my glasses.
-Wasting time

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This made me laugh so hard. It's true. I'm just reminded of playing Apples to Apples and how instead of actually trying to win, you just put out the most ridiculous cards. I think it's more fun anyway. And "the best-kept secret at Campus Plaza?" I love it.

lyr said...

Do you remember when Louis called himself the best-kept secret at Campus Plaza? I may not be a better secret, but I think I'm better kept. Haha.