Wednesday, January 7, 2009

A New Semester

Classes I'm Taking This Semester:
-German 103 (intensive first year)
-Latin 111 (intensive first year)
-French 453 (aesthetics of crime in french cinema-- kind of a retake)

My Plans For Next Year:
-Plan A: English teaching assistantship in France
-Plan B: Masters program in French at BYU
-Plan C: Job
-Plan D: ?

Things That Help Me De-Stress This Past Week:
-Listening to James P. Johnson, Scott Joplin, and Fats Waller
-Studying for Latin and German
-Facebook (doesn't do anything but make me forget what time it is, but it's a temporary relief)
-Pretending to clean my room, but really just moving things to different places
-Sitting in the front room of my house
-Trying to get in contact with people
-Getting things crossed off my (mostly unwritten) to-do lists

No comments: