Friday, January 16, 2009

Life

How I Spent the Last Week:
-studying the first, second and third declensions in Latin
-studying declensions in German
-studying Latin first conjugation
-studying German conjugation
-memorizing Latin vocabulary
-writing an auto-biography in German
-reading the Book of Mormon in German
-reading a book on learning German through pictures (stick figures)
-trying to understand German phonetics
-going to institute
-watching movies with my roommates
-grocery shopping (with roommates)
-writing in my journal
-napping on the luvsac in my living room
-reading about crime films and Les Vampires
-watching Les Vampires
-talking to professors
-talking to librarians about missing books
-banruko puppet theater workshop
-emailing
-internship application (finally done!)
-facebook
-making flashcards
-muttering to myself in Latin
-muttering to myself in German
-mumbling to myself in French
-looking things up in a German dictionary
-laughing about stupid things
-taking quizzes on conjugation
-class
-FHE
-devotional
-CES Fireside
-baking banana bread
-translating Latin sentences into English
-translating English sentences into Latin
-studying flashcards in the middle of conversations
-trying to be warm
-trying to do the right thing
-watching whatever is outside the front window in my house
-txtmsging
-cleaning the house
-cluttering my bedroom

No comments: