Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I am blind and my dog is dead

Ways I am Like a German Shepherd:
-German ancestry
-Commonly connected to security, drugs and war
-Some people find intimidating, scary
-Precisely bred to be a hard worker and awesome
-Long hair, though somewhat rare
-Known for intelligence and loyalty
-A favorite among dog lovers
-Sometimes hangs out at dog parks
-Strong jaw, with scissor-like bite
-Double coat
-Bond well with children with whom familiar
-Aloof
-Approachable, but not usually friendly with strangers
-Over-protective of family when not socialized appropriately
-Arthritis
-Bloat
-Prone to ear infections
-Starred in 80s German sitcoms
-Occasionally work with Will Smith or Joaquin Phoenix
-Love of meat

How I am Like Blind People:
-Can't see well
-Enjoys music
-Frequently runs into walls, door frames, or stubs toes
-Sometimes seen with dogs
-Have a favorite breed of dog, specifically, German Shepherds
-Occasionally associated with Tiresias
-Used as a metaphor in a Bob Dylan song
-Similarities to Geordi la Forge

3 comments:

Natalie said...

You have a double coat?

William said...

I really thoroughly enjoyed this. Also I feel like it justifies me claiming to be clairvoyant (or maybe just being able to see the future cause I am pretty sure there is actually a difference between those two terms)and should make me a good fit in the sequel to "I'm a cyborg, that's ok."

The Kovar Family said...

Awesome. That's all I have to say about this.