Thursday, August 12, 2010

Nous sommes ce que nous sommes: des hommes

Musical Songs I've Thought of/ Sung/ Referenced Recently:
-"Nous sommes ce que nous sommes" from Dracula: Entre l'Amour et la Mort
-"Master of the house" from Les Mis
-"Who am I?" from Les Mis
-"I Like Rice" from Home Movies episode "Writer's Block"
-"Stop Looking at his Particles" from a musical my friends and I wrote that I don't think ever even had a working title outside of "the musical."
-"Rum Tum Tugger" from Cats
-"Memories" from Cats
-"The Way We Were" from The Way We Were
-"A Little Fall of Rain" from Les Mis
-"Un peu de sang qui pleur" from Les Miserables
-"The Legend of the Rent" from School of Rock
-"Math is a wonderful thing" from School of Rock
-"Teacher's Pet" from School of Rock
-The Franz Kafka rock opera from Home Movies, episode "Director's Cut"

3 comments:

William said...

It makes me really happy to see that someone loves references just as much as I do, we just reference drastically different things.

Alexandra said...

Why haven't I heard about this musical that you made up? "Stop Looking at his Particles" sounds like the best name of a song ever! On that note, do you remember the Awkward Girl song that You, Cindy and I wrote? Bop She Bop.

lyr said...

Ha! I forgot about the Awkward Girl song. I only remember very vaguely how it went...