Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Three Day Weekends

Things I Have Done Recently that Were Not a Waste of Time:
-Go to California and stay an extra week
-Study for Comp exams
-Go to the gym
-Sleep in most days
-Hike to Squaw Peak
-Watch Prince of Persia
-Start Notre-Dame de Paris by Hugo... for the fifth time
-Visit with old friends
-Make new friends
-Bake things, especially tortillas and peanut butter bars with chocolate ganache frosting
-Catch up on the latest Eurovision results (Turkey got #2! That makes me happy)
-Pass my comp exams (making the past year good instead of a huge waste of time)
-Laundry and cleaning
-LOST season finale (I liked it overall, but then I have no problem with questions going unanswered. Quite the reverse, actually)
-Bathing (apparently this is also the secret to Jake Gyllenhaal's work out for Prince of Persia)
-Sharing jokes with an old friend
-Chatting


No comments: