Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The saddest words? What might have been.

Things I could have done tonight, but didn't:
-Gone to bed early (such a good idea)
-Homework
-Go to the gym
-Taken my car in to get fixed (I'm a little scared to drive it, actually)
-Watched one of the movies I bought at Blockbuster
-Gone to Hollywood Video and bought some of the movies they're selling now that they're going out of business
-Baked bread, or anything for that matter
-Called people just to chat (I never do this anymore)
-Read a book for the MA list
-Learned the phonetic system for Danish (or any other cool language)
-Found someone who was watching tonight's LOST episode and joined them
-Gone for a walk (who am I kidding? It's freezing out there!)
-Cleaned things
-Done my laundry (I really, really should have done that)
-Mani/pedi
-Written in my journal
-Thought of a new party idea and post it on the strange party idea blog my friends and I have
-Researched for my research paper... due in a week
-Rented the movie I'm writing my paper on
-Read Through the Looking Glass
-Write a letter to a friend
-Make one-ingredient ice cream

2 comments:

Alexandra said...

Hollywood Video is going out of business? Sadness! Not that I went there all that much, or that I'll ever probably have any need to go to Smith's again (again, sadness!) but golly. I leave Utah for two seconds and everything changes.

lyr said...

It's just the one by Smith's. And there's just one Blockbuster going out of business out by State and Center street.