Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Series of Unfortunate Events (From the Past Six Months):
-Mono
-Flu
-Spilling water on month-old Macbook
-Said Macbook growing mold
-Falling down stairs of Kennedy Center
-Falling down in the back of the Marriot in SLC
-Tripping throughout the entire day after two above-mentioned falls
-Expensive plane tickets
-Insomnia
-Lack of motivation
-Biting my lip pretty hard once
-Not knowing everything ever (dang it!)

Good Fortune:
-No lack of employment
-Grad school!
-Internship (which I had to turn down...)
-A good home teacher who took care of me when I needed it
-Graduation!
-I got to go home and see family
-My car hasn't imploded from lack of care
-Funding is awesome!
-Minuscule schmoozing is a plus, right?
-Good friends
-Totally aced a test I thought I bombed
-Despite my jokes, I am pretty literate. Sweet!

No comments: