Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Future

My Plans for Next Year:
-English teaching assistantship in France
-Masters program for BYU
-Saving money for a masters program somewhere
-Learning better Latin, German and French
-Combating better my addiction to pulling at my split ends
-Establishing greater self-control
-Getting a large grant from Warren Buffet

My Favorite Places on BYU Campus:
-The mac lab in the JFSB
-The third floor of the JFSB
-The new addition to the TNRB
-The MOA cafe
-The RB
-The Reading Room of Special Collections
-The large ramp behind the Testing Center in summer

Odd Encounters with People This Past Week:
-The cashier at the BYU Bookstore who told me that France doesn't like America. (I've been to France, I study the French, I think I know better than comedians)
-Rose, the lady my roommates and I gave a ride home from Walmart. She gave us a blessing before being dropped off: to find three handsome, nice LDS boys to marry. Or just go out with, I can't remember.
-Running into a professor at a restaurant, which was probably the highlight of my weekend, to be honest.



No comments: